Property Vault One is your "filing cabinet in the sky" for virtually all of your clients' property data. As one contractor described to me; as they were collecting the critical building data from one of their commercial property owners, he was searching through multiple filing cabinets and files, his desk drawer, and on his computer to gather the info needed.
The goal of PropertyVaultOne is to provide a single source virtual filing cabinet in the "cloud," accessible from any computer, where all critical building data could be stored.
BUILDING DATA CAN INCLUDE:
- Property Location and Details
- Critical Equipment
- Vital Shut-offs (with pictures and locations)
- Insurance Agent, Carrier and Coverage
- Tenant data
- Property Manager data
- Emergency Authority Contacts
- Fire Detection checklist and locations
- Vendors (especially critical vendors)
- Documents (disaster plans, lease agreements, or any document critical to the property or occupants)
- Pictures (Blueprints, photo's of shut-offs, emergency exits, interior and exterior, etc)
PropertyVaultOne also includes a Trouble Ticket (Service Request Form), so the property manager can instantly email a picture and service request to the contractor. This enables the property owner/manager to quickly get a work request to the contractor without wasting time trying to reach them by phone. It also becomes a permanent record of work requested and work performed.